Friday 7 January 2011

new day new bread .. i hope !

Yesterday I cooked our first ALL organic vegetable soup... YUM !
It actually felt better giving that soup to my son!

He had a organic lollipop as well.
I got no complaints..he only wanted another one!
One of them costs 50 cents, which means he really will just get one a day.
And after all, that is a good thing anyway...

The list of ingredients I copied from a random bag of Lolly's is :

"Sugar,Dextrose ,Glucose Syrup ,Vegetable Oil ,Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid ,Stearic Acid ,Modified Starch ,Cornflour ,Flavourings ,Gelling Agent: Gelatine ,Sodium Bicarbonate ,Magnesium Stearate ,Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Carbonate ,Emulsifier: Glycerol Mono Stearate ,Colours: Anthocyanin, Copper Chlorophyllin, Curcumin, Lutein, Paprika, Titanium Dioxide"

The price for them is just under 2 Euro.. for just under 250 gr a bag!

NOW the list of ingredients of my yesterday purchased ones :

"organic fruit juice"

( can you see, hat I mean, about feeling better giving it to my child ... ??? )

I am trying to figure out, what these things actually are .. might take me a while .. i didn´t "do" university.. I only became a nurse...

Today I will bake bread for us.
You  might think that I possibly might have to much time on my hands, but I  actually just could not find organic bread in the shops...

I will keep you posted! 

1 comment: