Friday 7 January 2011

All going well...

I made my bread yesterday, now we just have to find out what my two boys think about it...
Its a little "different" from white or brown toast ;-)

I meant to start with some sprouts today but unfortunately I had a little "accident"
it involves a huge  jar that  burst while holding about a liter of water...
So will have to get a new jar first and start again.
I am a woman on a mission.

I am thinking about a nice herb garden for us and about some fruit and veg we could grow in pots in our backyard...pots because I really don´t feel like digging and its so hard to find volunteers for that!!!

I signed up at this :              http://www.giyireland.com

Loads of people with the same ideas and HOPEFULLY full off people that can give some advice!

We had our own carrots, beans, radish,tomatoes and strawberries last year and the least I would like to do is, do them again... the carrots tasted like REAL carrots...the taste was just something else.
What I like about it, is that my son is involved in the whole process...so much more exciting than doing our shopping in the supermarket.


I made Pizza today and the bread and I tried Tofu... not to bad...but I really need to find a butcher( locally) ..that will be my mission for the next week... its hard work , when you  don´t want your meat having traveled half the world but just from where you are.

1 comment: